Welcome to Feathergrass!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!!
We know our community is much more than just a place to live – it’s a place to call home. Whether you’ve recently moved in, are a long-time resident, or are looking for the perfect place to move, we invite you to navigate through this website to learn more about our community.
But the absolute #1 best thing about this neighborhood is the great neighbors. They are friendly and we will all jump at the chance to help out when you need it.
- Homeowner Assessments (Dues) are now due on March 1, 2020. The HOA Board of Directors has made changes to the HOA Collections Policy so that the yearly assessments due date is changed to March 1st (instead of Jan 1) for this year forward.
- To avoid the $20-$40 convenience fee of paying on TownSq with your credit card, instead select the "One-Time ACH Payment" method. With the ACH method, it charges a "convenience fee" of $19.47 BUT also gives you a "cash discount" of $16.52, making it only a $2.95 fee total.
- Trash pickup on Thursday AM (FRIs after some holidays)
- Trash pickup days: February 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th, 2020.
Recycle pickup is only every other week.
Recycle pickup days: February 13th and 27th, 2020.
The Basketball Court was installed in August 2019.
- The Playground install was finished October 11, 2019.
- Next regularly scheduled QUARTERLY HOA Board of Directors meeting at Falcon Fire Department, Fire Station 4 on Thursday, April16, 2020 at 7:30 pm. (The 2 remaining quarterly meetings after that are scheduled for July 16 and October 15th.)
- Park parking lot (on north side) was painted on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 to include a handicap spot and parking spot lines and numbers. On Tuesday, January 28th, red "fire lane" lines and a "Feathergrass HOA" sign was installed that indicates "Parking by Permit Only". The HOA will soon implement parking permits for this lot, and we will notify all vehicle owners with instructions on how this will be implemented. Until then, park in the lot as usual.
- The park bridges were repaired/replaced on February 13th and 14th, 2020.
- Repair of the sidewalk on the south side of the park (as well as the drainage duct underneath that is causing it to erode) is coming soon.
We are currently developing the Feathergrass Park (with it only being an Open Space for many years) with a new basketball court, playset and swings, and more. Click here to see the PARK RULES.
See the calendar tab and also the community Facebook page (listed below) for info on future events!
Please email Dan Wall at DanWallFeathergrass@gmail.com or call 719-433-1461 for any suggested additions or corrections on this website.
For more interactive info and to collaborate with neighbors, feel free to join the conversation on our "Feathergrass Neighbors" community Facebook group:
Here is the HOA Facebook page as well: